Skip to main content

What Is It With Boys???

My son, is well, different. I will let these two photos speak for themselves.

This is Davis the other day. He asked for dog treats and as usual he went in and shared them with the dog. If you look closely you will see that he has a red thing in his mouth. That is a dog treat. As in a treat for real dogs. Davis eats them. The treats, not the dogs.
P1010028

This is Davis today. He refuses to use the potty. Yet he wants his diaper changed immediately or changes it himself. Or he sticks his hand in the poop in his diaper and pulls his finger out letting you know that he does indeed have poop in there. I bought him Cars underwear hoping that maybe he would be persuaded to use the potty. Davis had a different idea of where underwear go.....
P1010031

Oh that boy.....

Comments

Judy said…
Oh, Abby, ick!

Funny though.

We're going to go the route of Cars underwear for potty training after Christmas break when things get back to normal. We've been talking about it for awhile. I'm hoping he won't want to poop or pee on Lightning or Mater.
Unknown said…
My toddler also eats dog treats. She also has a knack for fetching sticks. It's really... cute? Yeah, not really sure what adjective to insert there.
Amanda. said…
Well, eating all those dog treats is going to give him a nice, shiny coat.

If he only he wouldn't cover it up with underwear :)
Abby said…
Yesterday Davis took off his diaper and peed and pooped on the floor. Behind the couch....

He eats the dog food sometimes too.....

What's a mom to do???

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......