Skip to main content

*I* Am A Winner

Notice my *new* button to the right? Yes folks, yesterday marked the end of NaBloPoMo. And yes I posted every day for the month of November. I actually logged 35 posts so I posted a few "extra" times as well. Some were only pictures and some were really short, but every single day I got on here and posted something.

I almost did not sign up to do it. I thought "Post EVERY day?!?!" I figured I would surely miss a day or not have anything to post about. But I jumped on the band wagon and decided to give it the old college try. And unlike college, I actually finished!

I am sad that it is over. I may continue to post daily because I have found that *I* enjoy it. I do not care if anyone reads it or if anyone is tired of reading what I write. I found that even though this was a contest of sorts as days went by, I was posting for me. Because there was something I wanted to share. No matter how insignificant or how silly it was. There was always something on my mind or in my heart.

I have learned a lot over the last 30 days. Blogging for this month was therapeutic for me as well because it was leading up to my dreaded birthday. But through blogging about all sorts of things, I have come to the conclusion that it is not so bad. We all get older. It is par for the course.

I also learned more about other people by reading daily. Or by checking out some of the blogs that were also doing NaBloPoMo.

I enjoyed this so much I have found a new adventure, Holidailies. Yes folks, I will be posting every day in the month of December as well! I know you all are too excited to speak. Now you have something to look forward to every day for another month!

Comments

Anonymous said…
oooh, congrats! What did ya win? I am attempting holidailies too...hope it's as fun as NaBloPoMo!
Abby said…
I did not really win. I am just a winner because I finished! LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......