Skip to main content

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

We got a good amount of snow this week. For today I will post some pictures of the first snow storm of this season.

Taken Friday morning shortly after all the snow stopped falling.
P1010151

Snow covered bush in our yard. It just looked pretty.
P1010152

Pink sunrise this morning with the snow still on the ground.
P1010153

Hunk of snow frozen onto our garage.
P1010155

Today we will venture out after being home bound this last week. I hope we do not freeze our bahonkies off. Winter is here.

Comments

karrie said…
Pretty!! It is supposed to snow here this morning. First one of the season. It has been insanely warm here, and I want snow!!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......