Skip to main content

Old School

I let my kids play video games. Not only that, but they get to play with guns to play said video games. On the old Nintendo. The one from the 1980's. My kids love it.

Davis has taken a liking to playing Duck Hunt. I do not think the game (or maybe the gun) works anymore because it seems you can not kill the ducks no matter how hard you try. But Davis loves to take hold of the gun and shoot away. Both of the kid like to sit on the TABLE to play the video games as well.

The other night, Emma had already fallen asleep and Mark was out of town (AGAIN) so it was just me and my boy still up. He went over and turned on the game and I let him play for a bit. I also captured his love of killing ducks on film. Or I guess it would be digital camera now.

Please no commenting on the fact that I let my kids play this. Look at his face? Could you say no?

P1010097

P1010096
*I will say that the look of pure glee as he clutches the gun in this photo is possibly a bit alarming.....*

Comments

Shannon said…
Glad to see that I'm not the only one who still has an old Nintendo! Taylor enjoys killing the ducks, too.
Anonymous said…
So cute! I featured this post at my children's toy blog, Play Library, today. :)

Toy Talk: Nintendo Duck Hunt
Abby said…
Cool! Thanks for the linkage action. Glad you liked the post.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......