Skip to main content

It Is On...

The Holidays are officially here. I decorated the house for Christmas today. Only the inside. I need Mark to help me rig up the lights for outside.

The kids helped decorate the tree. It looks a little whoopy, but they had fun doing it themselves so I let them go at it. I hung all my lights around my windows in the living room too. I even threw out an entire box of old decorations and things that were broken. I did really well this year.

Emma's tree is up and the lights are going on it in her room. My little tree is up and going in the dining room. Davis's poor tree needs new lights. I will get them soon for his tree.

Christmas photos have been taken and ordered. Most of the shopping is complete.

Not too much longer and it will be Christmas.

xmas3

Comments

Judy said…
With us being gone for Christmas, I'm not sure what we're going to do about decorating.

That, and the fact that it's going to be 90 degrees today andit feels very weird to me to be getting ready for Christmas, so I haven't been able to bring myself to do it.

We may have a palm tree for our Christmas tree!
Abby said…
A palm tree could be cool!

Even here the weather has been nice. Unitl now. LOL. 70's over the weekend, chance of snow tomorrow! Welcome to Missouri. If you do not like the weather, stay for a few minutes. It will change.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......