Skip to main content

Jesus Take The Wheel

Lately, likely because the end of 2006 is near (48 days if anyone is counting), I have been reflecting on the past year. In all honesty, this has been the hardest year of my life. It was the most painful, the most difficult and the most trying. By far. Yet even with all of that, it was the easiest year of my life. For the last year, I realized finally who has been there through it all. The one who has never turned their back on me and the one who has loved me unconditionally all this time. The one who has not judged me in any way and the one who has held my hand no matter what the trial. Jesus. Sweet Jesus. If He had not been holding me up the past year I do not think I would be sitting here on this night, typing this very post. I do not know where I would be, or even if I would still be alive at this very moment if it were not for His saving grace. And that is pure, straight forward, and honest to goodness truth for you. At this point what is in my head are the lyrics to Carrie Underwood's song, Jesus Take The Wheel.

I ask yet again, Jesus take the wheel.

Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this all on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
To save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......