Skip to main content

Tagged by Judy

I was tagged by Judy a few days ago. I am finally filling it out.

What is/are YOUR:Easy how-to ways to beat a bad mood? Depends. If the kids are here, running around the house screaming. If Mark is here, some t.v. and ice cream. Sometimes I just need a good cry.

Never-fail lip color? Um, Blistex?

Personality type (via myersbriggs)? ISFJ

Greatest strengths and weaknesses (like in a job interview)? I have never been interviewed for a job so I have no idea. I am easy to talk to, but I lack an ability to look people in the eye while I am speaking.

Names of the trees in your yard? Big, old, tress. I do not know what they are.

Mother-in-law's favorite flower? I really have no idea. She loves the greenery of plants. I would imagine she would like any flower.

And taken from Karrie, I tag anyone who is reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......