Skip to main content

Poetry Yet Again....

I am having some not so great stomach pains today. Because of that I can think of nothing I want to blog about. I mean I have ideas, lots of them, but it requires more thought and time at the computer than I have today. My stomach trouble is causing me to spend way too much time in the restroom today.

So, you are going to be subjected to some more of my poetry. Sorry...

heart, soul, breath, life, love, being

my life without you
i had never imagined
then in one moment
you were gone

you took the love away
and i stood and watched
too afraid to speak
too weak to move

for i gave to you
my heart
my soul
my breath
my life
my love
my very being

you had become
so much a part of me
that when you left
that part left with you

and i know
that you gave a part of yourself
and after you were gone
that stayed with me

for you gave to me
your heart
your soul
your breath
your life
your love
your very being

and all that you gave
made it harder
to let go of you
yet hold onto the memory

and the memory is all
that i have left
it is what i cling to
it is what lives in my heart

for we shared
our hearts
our soul
our breath
our lives
our loves
our very being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......