Skip to main content

Mind Numbing Nothing

My good friend Shannon told me last night as we were at a Girl's Night Out, that she wished I would post about something that was just mindless. Seems she thinks I get too deep on here sometimes. So here is some mindless rubble for you.

I am a celebrity news junkie. I love me some People magazine. So, for this week here is my round up and favorite tidbits of celebrity "news".

First I have to say I am upset at the break-up of Reese and Ryan. Now I do not care much for Ryan as he skives me a bit but I really thought they had a good thing going. Guess not. This threw me for a loop though and I did not see it coming.

Second, way to go Britney. About time you got rid of K-Fed. Yuck. They say this video is when he got the news by text. Which is by far the funniest thing in celebrity gossip this week.

So there you go, some mindless rubble for you to chew on. I know it is not "news" nor is it new, but it is mindless.

Comments

Amanda. said…
Brit-Brit is not rubble. Shame on you.

:)
Anonymous said…
Mindless is good sometimes. :) Don't tell anybody but I read PerezHilton.com. ;)

Here via NaBloPoMo Randomizer
Judy said…
My husband doesn't understand the celebrity gossip attraction. I only buy People occasionally, but relish it when I do. Also sad about Ryan and Reese.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......