Skip to main content

It Is Official...

I am now officially a participant in the NaBloPoMo. What is this you ask? It is an alternative to National Novel Writing Month, otherwise known as, NaNoWriMo. The goal of NaNoWriMo is to write a 50,000 word novel during the month of November. Since I lack focus, which some like to call adult ADD, there is no way I could do that. So, enter NaBloPoMo. Besides sounding funnier, it is a much more doable thing for me. The goal of this? Post an entry to my blog every day for the entire month of November. You heard it folks. You will be blessed with some random something from me EVERY DAY for the ENTIRE month of November. I am even on the Official List. I am, really. You can go look.

Now you may be asking yourself how you got so lucky. And I can not give you the answer to that. All I can say is that you can look forward to me rambling about basically nothing for the whole month.

So sit back and enjoy the ride.

Now, if I could only figure out how the hell to put up my button and get it to hyperlink to the page....

PS~ Got my button added and linked. It is at the BOTTOM of my page. Best place for it to fit.

Comments

Amanda. said…
YEAH!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......