Skip to main content

One More Reason I HEART Target

Yes, I am one of those people who gets up the day after Thanksgiving and goes shopping. It has become a ritual with Mark and I and I think we just like the time together. Or maybe that is only me.

I am also one who would marry Target if I could. I LOVE me some Target. Not only the store itself but I love their community outreach work. They have the Target House for kids at St. Jude's. They are partnering with Salvation Army to give $1 million this year. You can go to their Community Page to read more about what they do.

Now, they have the one and only David Blaine working for them. Check this out.


Go read the story behind it y'all. And then go shop at Target.

**And before anyone asks, Target gave me the HTML code to paste into my blog, I myself did not know how to do it.**

Comments

karrie said…
Oh my! This scared me--I had no idea where the heavy breathing was coming from when I loaded your page.

Anyway, checking recipes--read hiding in the kitchen while James cares for Max--and wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......