Skip to main content

A Sure Fire Way To Break My Heart

Sitting on the couch this morning, my boy crawled into my lap. I was still feeling a bit run down from yesterday and last night. Mark was kind enough to remind me this morning that we had Pepto in the cabinet. Thank goodness. I was resting a bit before we had to go pick up the van. We had dropped it off Saturday for an oil change and were going to go retrieve it today.

I turned on the heating pad as it seems I now also have cramps. Possibly from starting yet another new birth control pill. I pulled the blanket over my lap and heating pad so my boy could sit on my lap. He hurt his finger last night messing with the dryer door and wanted me to kiss it and was saying, "I'm sorry," every time I would kiss it.

I was snuggling my boy and said to him, "You are mommy's baby, aren't you?"

To which he immediately replied, in his sweet little voice, "No, I not a baby."

What a way to start the day. Even the chocolate doughnut I ate this morning could not make up for that. I apparently have no more babies. I was not aware of this until this morning. Now that is a sure fire way to break a mother's heart.

Comments

Judy said…
*sniff sniff*

They grow up too fast. Especially when they know it.

Now my son, on the other hand, gets mad when we talk about him growing up. He wants to stay a baby. I'm okay with that.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......